- There is a civil war in Iraq now.
- With regard to Iraq, the US government should set a timetable for withdrawal.
- It was a mistake to take military action against Iraq in the first place.
- It is a good thing that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld will be stepping down.
- The nomination of Robert Gates, the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), by President Bush to succeed Donald Rumsfeld as Secretary of Defense will make no difference to the situation in Iraq.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
What Americans believe